Cancellation and early termination
(1) If the tenant terminates the contract before the rental period starts and doesn’t name a replacement that accepts the same terms, then they are responsible for paying the following amounts to cover costs.
a.) up to 6 months before rental period: Euro 50.00 administrative charges
b.) up to 3 months before rental period: Euro 100.00 administrative charges
c.) up to 2 months before rental period: up to 50 % of rental price (minimum charge Euro 150.00)
d.) up to 1 month before rental period: up to 75 % of rental price (minimum charge Euro 150.00)
e.) otherwise (less than 1 month before rental period) up to 90 % of rental price (minimum charge Euro 150.00).
The lessor can thereafter let the property to someone else and will try to do so. Under the conditions of point c.) to e.) the payable amount will be reduced as far as cost for the lessor are reduced.
(2) The tenant can prove a lesser damage at any point.
(3) If the tenant terminates their stay early, they are still responsible to pay the full rental price.
(4) Termination is only accepted in writing. The date applicable is the day the document is received by the lessor (by registered mail or email with read receipt).
Termination without charges:
(5) If constituent parts of the agreed benefits are extensively modified by the lessor.